No products in the cart.
- Applicants must provide proof that they are: currently enrolled in a post secondary medical or general program on a full-time or substantial part-time basis (minimum 9 credit hours); or currently a high school senior who has applied to and been accepted at a medical/general post-secondary program on a full-time or substantial part-time basis;
- Must obtain and submit two letters of recommendation – one from a faculty member familiar with your work (must be signed and on letterhead to be accepted);
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale;
Certain additional materials are required for your application to be considered.
- A response (at least 500 words) to this essay question: Explain your reason(s) for applying for a scholarship and why you feel you should receive one, and the type of career you plan to pursue and your future goals.
You may upload the following items when completing your online application:
- A copy of your current college or high school transcript. If you are a graduating senior, your transcript must include grades for your senior year. Unofficial copies are acceptable; report cards are not. If you are a graduating high school senior, you must also include a letter of acceptance from the Medical or General post-secondary program you will attend.
- 1 letter of recommendation from a faculty member familiar with your work (must be signed and on letterhead to be accepted).
All applications and supporting documentation must be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m. on the deadline. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Scholarship Prize is for $1,000. We will select one winner and send funds
Application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org